The Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
2001년에 출간된 럭셔리 여행 잡지인 Elite Traveler 는 주로 개인용 비행기나 요트를 소유하고 있는 부자들을 위한 잡지입니다. 여행을 중심 테마로 패션, 보석, 시계, 자동차, 제트기, 요트 및 부동산을 다루고 있으며, 개인용 비행기와 국제 1등석 라운지에만 배포됩니다.
Since its launch in 2001, Elite Traveler has been a market-leading guide and curator to the global luxury lifestyle of Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals. The experienced team of editors in both New York and London bring indispensable insights readers cannot find anywhere else, from the names of the best therapists at top spas and direct phone numbers for resort general managers, to the secret hotel amenities that are not publicly available. In features, Elite Traveler offers analysis and advice on the issues that specifically matter to those living the private jet lifestyle.
As the only audited publication with worldwide distribution aboard private jets, first-class lounges and in FBOs across over 100 countries, Elite Traveler provides advertisers unique access to the wealthiest consumers with six bi-monthly issues a year, complemented by special annual supplements on key focus areas.
Elite Traveler is ideally situated within the Luxury Media Portfolio of Progressive Media International which comprises the industry leading and multi-award winning titles World of Fine Wine and Spears', and is complemented by the UHNW global data and intelligence of Wealth Insight.
Target the true high-end spenders
- 99.2% private jets + international 1st class lounges
- Up to 9,450 deliveries of new business jets, value at $280 billion, is forecasted through 2024
- Large-cabin jets account for up to 46 percent of five-year new purchase plans
- Global business jets sales are expected to account for more than $200 billion in sales from now until 2023
- US remains the world's most important private jet market where 60% of the traffic starts and ends in the US
- North America (65,445), Europe (23,432), Caribbean (2,637), Middle East (1,683), Asia (1,656), South America (1,353), Africa (1,082), Asia Pacific (589), Central America (105)
독 자 수
구 독 층
- 89% purchase fine jewelry, spending an average of $248,000 per year
- 32% purchase luxury watches, spending an average of $147,000
- 90% purchase fashion/accessories, spending an average of $117,000
- 65% stay in a hotel/resort for leisure, spending an average of $157,000
- 73% use a hotel/resort for meeting events, average spenad $224,000
- 59% stay at a spa per year, spending an average of $107,000
- 21% take a cruise per year, spending an average of $138,000
- 28% rent a villa/chalet per year, spending an average of $168,000
- 17% take an experiential trip per year, spending an average of $98,000
- 75% make home improvements, spending an average of $542,000
- 85% purchase wine or spirit per year, spending an average of $29,000
- 30% purchase fine art per year, spending an average of $1,746,000
- 85% are planning to acquire a new vehicle in the next 24 months. They own or lease an average of 4.4 luxury vehicles
- 90% are always looking for new financial advice
- They won 2.5 primary homes valued at $2 million
Alongside the print media portfolio and data intelligence arm of the business is EliteTraveler.com, the global leader in luxury lifestyle and travel websites that attracts +89,146 unique visitors a month. Not only used as an invaluable source of insight, articles and opinion, EliteTraveler.com is increasingly being used by visitors as a gateway to direct purchasing of luxury goods and experiences.